Himalayan Camping in
November 10 – 18, 2023
750 KD (Shared Room) – 910 KD (Private Room)
COME AND DISCONNECT WITH US IN THE HIMALAYAS
‘HIMALAYAN CAMPING IN NEPAL’
November 10 – 18, 2023
Embark on a magical journey through the Himalayas, where massive peaks, friendly villages, and cloud forests await. We’ll be camping in the breathtaking Panchassee Trail, soaking in stunning views of Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, and Himchuli. Each day unveils a new scene, leading you through lush forests to remote campsites with mind-blowing morning views.
Beyond trekking, our campsite offers a diverse range of activities: Yoga, Cacao Ceremonies, art, self-exploration, music jams, deep talks, journaling, and games. Our Nepali guides and cooks provide warm hospitality, ensuring a memorable experience. Witness the genuine warmth of Himalayan villages as you immerse yourself in this unforgettable camping adventure.
Our Ox Guides will create an experience beyond just camping. Saud Aljuwaiyan, our main guide, is a professional photographer and videographer; so you can guarantee epic photos. Zaina Ghabra is an experienced, passionate Holistic Wellness Coach; specializing in Yoga, Mindset and Nutrition. She will guide us through a variety of sessions that will prepare both our bodies and minds for the hike. Mariam Alshatti will hold space for a Cacao Ceremony, guide a sound journey, and is our friendly co-guide.
Join us and discover the heart of the Himalayas—an inspiring, transformative, and meaningful experience awaits you.
(Kathmandu, Pokhara, Panchassee)
Nov. 10 – 18, 2023
WHAT WE WILL DO:
Camping & Trekking
Yoga & Meditation
Accommodation for two nights in a 4-star hotel in Kathmandu.
Accommodation for two nights in a 5-star hotel in Pokhara.
Camping for four nights in the Himalayas.
Most meals are included, which are fresh, organic, and made with care.
Airline tickets from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
All transportation during the experience.
Price of the experience:
Shared: 750 KD
Private: 910 KD
Who is this trip for?
– Anyone who wants to be around stunning nature.
– Camping lovers and adventurous souls.
– This is not an extreme hike, it’s a chill camping experience in the Himalayas.
The Nepal experience is one our classic destinations, frequently traveling there since 2015. Every time we come back to this magical land, it never fails to show us something new or teach us a life lesson.
In Kathmandu, you will have the opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of Thamel district. Walking through the organized chaos, you will find hidden gems of art, music and handmade textiles.
Flying to Pokhara will be the complete opposite, with views that stretch as far as the eye can see. The mountains are alive in a different way; it holds a deep silence and spirituality. You will enter a world of lush green forests, alpine meadows and tiny villages spread out amidst the beauty.
This experience is not a touristic trip, it’s a transformational experience that you will never forget. The mountains may be unpredictable at times, so it brings out powers in us that we didn’t know existed.
WHAT TO EXPECT
During our Camping Retreat in the Himalayas, you will be accompanied by a diverse team of international and local guides, porters, chefs, and helpers. This dedicated team will ensure your safe passage through the mountains. All fitness levels are welcome to join this experience, as it is not physically demanding. The focus of this retreat lies more in embracing camp life and immersing oneself in nature.
10th November, 2023:
- Arrive to Kathmandu Airport.
- Pick up from the airport on arrival.
- Tour around Kathmandu.
- Welcome dinner & overview of the experience.
- Overnight at our hotel, Fairfield by Marriott in Thamel.
11th November, 2023:
- Fly to Pokhara.
- Drive from Pokhara to Khade (45min drive).
- An easy day’s walk begins with a journey through a forest, transitioning into an open area trekking through farmlands and small villages.
- During the hike, there will be a panoramic view of the Pokhara Valley below, framed by verdant hills. Also witnessing the majestic Annapurna South and the iconic Fish Tail peak.
- Upon reaching our campsite in the quaint village of Bhadaure, we will settle into our tents and indulge in a delicious lunch.
- Experience a Cacao Ceremony, which will warm us up for stretching exercises to prevent muscle soreness.
- We will participate in a traditional Nepali game to connect within the group.
- The day will conclude with a bonfire and a delicious dinner.
12th November, 2023:
- We’ll start the day with a rejuvenating yoga session before enjoying our breakfast.
- Today, our path will lead us primarily through dense forests of rhododendron, oak, and pine.
- Right before reaching our destination, we will come across two small lakes nestled within the forest. The trail features gentle slopes with gradual inclines and descents, rather than steep terrain.
- We arrive at Bhanjayang, situated at the base of Panchassee Hill (2500m), where we will spend the night at our camp.
- Bhanjyang has a stunning panorama of the whole Annapurna mountain range. We can enjoy a beautiful sunset and sunrise here with the mountain as our backdrop.
- Participate in stretching exercises and meditation.
- Enjoy a music jam around the bonfire followed by a soulful dinner.
13th November, 2023:
- Begin the morning with a Cacao ceremony and yoga class to energize us before embarking on our sacred hike to Panchassee temple.
- As we go on a silent hike to the summit of Panchassee, you can explore the temple and cave at the peak.
- We will enjoy our breakfast at the summit and then descend back to Bhanjyang.
- An optional 3-hour walk through a forest leads to the sacred Panchassee Lake, where an annual festival takes place, drawing in 50,000 devotees.
- The remaining part of the day will be leisurely spent in Bhanjyang, followed by an overnight stay at the same campsite. An engaging evening awaits, complete with a bonfire and a range of nighttime activities.
14th November, 2023:
- Start the morning by participating in a refreshing yoga class, followed by a nutritious breakfast.
- Today’s itinerary involves a longer walk as we embark on a descent all the way to Pumdi Bhumdi. The trail, characterized by its narrow and untamed nature, winds through a dense forest.
- Continuing our journey, we trek the forest path for another couple of hours until we arrive at an open stone-steps trail. This trail guides us to the charming village of Pumdi Bhumdi.
- We’ll set up camp here, surrounded by terraced fields, and enjoy beautiful mountain views. Each perspective is different; we’ll get our first glimpse of Annapurna III during this trek.
- We will engage in a session of stretching exercises to unwind and relax; and soak in the vibrations of a sound journey.
- Indulge in a nourishing dinner and spend the night at our campsite.
15th November, 2023:
- A morning Cacao ceremony followed by a yoga class.
- After breakfast, prepare yourself for the final day’s hike.
- The last day offers a gentle stroll along a wide and effortless trail, following a local path that winds through numerous small villages and scenic farmlands.
- As we draw closer to the Shanti Stupa (Peace Pagoda), a sprawling panorama of the Pokhara Valley and Fewa Lake gradually comes into view.
- We pause at the Shanti Stupa to explore, and then follow a forest trail that guides us downhill towards the lake.
- We will cross the lake by boat and then head towards your accommodation in Pokhara.
16th November, 2023:
- This day will be a free day in Pokhara, allowing us to engage in various activities such as paragliding, taking a boat cruise on Phewa Lake, or indulging in relaxing massages after the long trek.
- We will conclude with a farewell dinner, celebrating our accomplishment of trekking the mountains.
17th November, 2023:
- Fly to Kathmandu.
- Check into our hotel and stroll the neverending streets of Kathmandhu.
- Enjoy getting lost between the local markets, libraries, and instrument shops.
- Get together for our last dinner out at town.
18th November, 2023:
- Closing circle & farewells.
- Fly back to Kuwait.
Accommodation for two nights in a 4-star hotel in Kathmandu
Accommodation for two nights in a 5-star hotel in Pokhara
All-inclusive 5-night camping experience in the Himalayas
Most meals are included, which are fresh, organic, and made with care
Airline tickets from Kathmandu to Pokhara
All transportation during the experience
Activities including art sessions, yoga, meditation, cacao ceremonies, etc.
A group of supportive, loving guides that will be there for you through thick and thin
MEET YOUR GUIDES
Zaina is a dedicated entrepreneur, dog-mom, yoga teacher, and wholistic mindset/nutrition coach with 13 years of experience in the wellness field. She is passionate about liberating and empowering individuals through movement, lifestyle and mindset shifts. Having embarked on her own healing journey, Zaina’s goal as a yoga teacher is to offer clients a safe space to move and find inner healing. Zaina loves traveling, being in nature and enjoying exotic fruit from all around the world.
Mariam is an experienced meditator, certified yoga teacher, ceremonial cacao practitioner and overall advocate for living an authentic life. As the owner of Be Cafe, Mariam is passionate about creating a safe container for the community to simply be, express freely, connect with themselves and to each other. This is the essence that she carries with her into everything she does. Mariam is also a part of the OX Team, co-guiding various experiences and serving as an overall support.
Saud is the founder of OX. He has dedicated his life for the past 10 years to guide people through memorable and life-changing experiences. Saud has guided over 50 experiences and believes that life is about having fun along the way; and that stepping out of our comfort zones is essential to grow. Saud is a professional photographer and videographer, he will take plenty of photos for you to remember the raw twist and turns. Saud will be there supporting you mentally and physically along this journey.
Visa-on-arrival has been resumed as usual, as it was before the pandemic; which means that holders of passports of those countries will be eligible for visa-on-arrival. If your country is listed for the requirement of visa before arriving in Nepal, you should arrange for a visa before entering Nepal (Please visit https://www.immigration.gov.np/ for more information).
All passengers travelling to Nepal no longer require a fully vaccinated proof of certificate OR Negative PCR test report of COVID-19
Do you have a question?
Book a discovery call or send us an email on Info@oxadventure.com!