‘Heart & Soul‘ Retreat in
Sept 23rd – Sept 30th, 2023
650 Kuwaiti Dinars (Shared Room)
850 Kuwaiti Dinars (Private Room)
‘Heart & Soul‘ Retreat in
Sept 23rd – Sept 30th, 2023
Embark on a transformational journey in Pelion, Greece. ‘Heart & Soul’ Retreat invites you to disconnect from the noise of everyday life and reconnect with the timeless rhythms of nature, your spirit, and the rich tapestry of Greek beauty & culture.
Nestled in the landscapes of Neochori, our retreat is more than just a break. It’s a deeply immersive, holistic experience that nourishes your body and soul. From the aromatic notes of our soulful organic cuisine to the heart-opening medicine of ceremonial cacao; from the profound calm of meditation sessions to the vitality of yoga, each moment is designed to emerge inner peace and awaken your senses.
Here, in the embrace of ancient wisdom and serene beauty, we invite you to explore the depths of your being, engage in meaningful conversations, and celebrate life with unique experiences such as Cacao Ceremonies.
In the company of like-minded individuals and guided by a line-up of seasoned professionals, “Heart & Soul Retreat” promises a transformative journey of self-discovery, joy, and deep connection. Join us in this enchanting safe haven, and let the magic of this land seep into your soul.
Experience Greece Retreat. Experience You.
Sept 23rd – Sept 30th, 2023
WHAT WE WILL DO:
Explore Athens and Pelion
Walks in nature
Music and bonfire
Meet the community
Accommodation in historic Archontiko Mytilineou mansion
Plant-based meals, made by our dedicated chef
Daily soulful sessions
All transportation during the experience
Price of the experience:
Shared: 650 Kuwaiti Dinar
Private: 850 Kuwaiti Dinar
Who is this trip for?
This retreat is a canvas for the curious soul, whether a seasoned traveler or a spiritual seeker. Engage in a harmonious symphony of experiences that deepen the connection to yourself, community, and awakens a new perspective on life’s rhythm. Welcome to our retreat that captures the soul of Greece and mirrors it in your journey.
Nestled in the southeast corner of Europe, Greece is a mesmerizing blend of ancient history, vibrant culture, and stunning natural beauty, making it a perfect destination for a retreat. Known for its stunning landscapes, serene beaches, beautiful islands, and towering mountains, Greece offers countless tranquil locations to restore one’s inner balance. Its rich history offers a spiritual backdrop for introspection, where one can stroll through ancient ruins, and absorb the wisdom and philosophy of great thinkers like Plato and Aristotle. The local Greek culture, characterized by its warm hospitality, unique music, and soul-nourishing cuisine, offers a nurturing environment for spiritual growth. In Greece, the vibrant September weather, which perfectly blends the warmth of summer with a gentle autumn breeze. Join the journey to Greece, the ideal setting for our ‘Heart & Soul retreat.
Located in the southeastern part of Thessaly, Pelion is a mountainous peninsula that showcases the exquisite beauty of Greece. This unique place offers a perfect blend of mountains and sea. The landscape is lush with dense forests of beech, oak, maple, and chestnut trees; and dotted with quaint villages where traditional Greek architecture is beautifully preserved. The houses, with their grey slate roofs and white or pastel-colored walls, look like they jumped out from a fairy-tale.
In Pelion, you can follow winding paths that crisscross the mountain slopes, offering spectacular views, and discover hidden springs and waterfalls. And when you descend to the coastline, you’ll find some of the most beautiful beaches in Greece, with crystal clear waters and fine sand or pebbles.
But Pelion is not only about natural beauty. It’s a place steeped in Greek mythology. It is said to be the homeland of the Centaurs, the mythical creatures who were half-man and half-horse. Visiting Pelion is an opportunity to immerse yourself in a place where nature, history, and myth intertwine, offering a multi-dimensional experience that caters to all senses.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our guide will be at the airport to greet you and take you on a journey that you’ll never forget. We will spend a night in beautiful Athens before we drive to Pelion the next day. Once we get to our retreat place, the journey begins with an opening circle and Cacao Ceremony. Our days will start with a morning practice of yoga, nourishing brunch, soulful sessions, immersive activities, and end in delicious dinners.
With our focus on creating meaningful experiences, this retreat is perfect for anyone who seeks an authentic, soul-reviving journey.
Day 1 – September 23, 2023
- Arrival to Athens.
- Check-in to our hotel and settle in.
- Let’s get to know each other.
- Roam around the beautiful streets of Athens.
- Traditional Greek dinner at 7 pm.
- Overnight in hotel.
Day 2 – September 24th, 2023
- Breakfast in Athens.
- We start our drive to Pelion at 9 am (4-5 hours, with a stop of course).
- Check-in at our gorgeous private villa in Pelion.
- Opening Cacao Ceremony. A loving introduction to our experience with meditation, intention setting, movement, and a sound journey.
- Watch the sunset as we feast on delicious Greek food.
- Live music by local artists.
Day 3 – September 25th, 2023
- Morning yoga practice with an experienced yogi at 8:30 am.
- Enjoy a soulful brunch.
- Soul session at 12 pm – Diving into the Heart & Soul through meditation & expression.
- Nature stroll in the lush forest nearby.
- Watch the stunning sunset.
- Yummy dinner feast in our Villa.
Day 4 – September 26th, 2023
- Morning yoga practice with Yannis.
- Nourishing brunch at 11 am.
- Soul session at 12 pm – Intuition training. Break. Emerging our inner purpose.
- Enjoy the magical sunset from our oasis with some tea.
- Delicious Dinner and chill.
Day 5 – September 27th, 2023
- Morning yoga practice at 8:30 am.
- Soulful Brunch.
- Soul session: Self-love. A creative practice.
- Rest and refresh.
- Soul session in nature: The 8 powers.
- Cacao Ceremony. A 3 hour journey of meditation, sound, reflection, movement and more.
- Grounding dinner and time to integrate.
Day 6 – September 28th, 2023
- Early morning yoga practice to activate the body.
- A yummy breakfast after our practice.
- Get ready to head to a beautiful, secluded beach!
- Soul session in the sand: Embodying the 4 elements.
- Explore the stunning area of Pelion.
- Visit a permaculture farm with the opportunity to learn from George and check out his herbal shop.
- A nourishing dinner back at our villa.
Day 7 – September 29th, 2023
- Early breakfast at 8 am.
- Say goodbye to our villa and drive to Athens.
- Free time to explore Athens & shop.
- Full Moon Cacao Ceremony at 5 pm.
- Group dinner out in town.
- Good night!
Day 8 – September 30th, 2023
- Morning meditation & tools on integration.
- Free day.
- Fly back home.
Nestled in the charming region of Pelion, Greece, our accommodation at the Archontiko Mytilineou is the definition of rustic luxury. Engage in all senses as you bask in the breathtaking views of mountain and sea, the comforting ambience, and the yummy aromas of organic cuisine prepared onsite. Your spirit will will feel very at peace.
The mansion itself has beautiful architecture that harmoniously blends tradition and elegance, with its locally sourced Pelion stones, wooden floors, and handcrafted tiles. Enjoy the comfort of the sunlit rooms, each equipped with a charming bathrooms.
Unwind in the multiple common areas, losing yourself in a book by a tree or tapping into your musical talents in one of our music nights around the fire. Step outside and surrender to the serenity of the garden, or perhaps taking a dip in the eco-friendly swimming pool, surrounded by trees filled with edible fruits and aromatic herbs.
From our different activities, we ensure your stay is brimming with excitement. With access to all the shared spaces and exceptional service to meet your needs, all you need to do is sit back and enjoy an unforgettable retreat in Greece!
- Accommodation in historic ‘Archontiko Mytilineou’ mansion
- Plant-based meals, cooked with love by our dedicated chef
- Daily yoga practices and Soul Sessions
- 3 Cacao Ceremonies
- All transportation during the experience
- Other activities in nature, such as forest walks, a beach day, and visiting a permaculture farm.
Visa is valid to visit all the Schengen States.
Do you have a question?
Book a discovery call or send us an email on Info@oxadventure.com!